Cleveland Whitecaps Premier soccer club is looking for a dedicated and responsible Club Administrator with superior organization and communication skills. The candidate should enjoy working with people, have excellent organization skills, have a good understanding of youth sports and be able to work in an office setting, at home, and on location when necessary.
This is a part time position with approximately 10-15 hours per week. The position will be paid $15-$20/hour based on experience with an expected average time commitment of 10 -15 hours per week which may vary depending on season (fall/winter/spring vs summer).
- A genuine interest in soccer/sports and a willingness to help grow the sport within our community and club.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional & co-operative manner
- Flexibility to quickly and easily respond to changing priorities
- Self-reliant, entrepreneurial and adept at solving problems with little direction
- Solid organization skills and/or previous office administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Excel and/or database management
- Ability to work flexible hours year-round, including some nights and weekends as required.
- Must pass all state mandated background checks
JOB DUTIES OF SOCCER CLUB ADMINISTRATOR TO BE CARRIED OUT WITH THE CAPS PHYLOSOPHY AND VISION IN MIND:
- Monitor and respond to office phone/voicemail/email
- Process all mail for Cleveland Whitecaps.
- Re-direct actions/queries to appropriate individual within the Club.
- Work with GM, Director, and DOC to develop administrative policy in accordance with club philosophy and bylaws.
- Manage the Club office, ensuring both a professional appearance as well as a functional work environment for all staff.
- Manage all of the team Managers, including hiring and or replacement.
- Sit on the Board of Directors of the Booster Club and attend monthly meetings.
- In person, and or on-site support for Club events including tryouts, coaches meetings, fundraisers etc.
- Calendar management for all club functions working with GM and DOC.
- Processing of all player, manager and coach passes with US Club soccer and or other organizations and monitoring the paperwork required for such passes.
- Manage all club receivables in Quickbooks.
- Process club payments for deposit.
- Process paperwork for club uniform orders and assign numbers. Prepare completed orders for distribution.
- Act as the central point for information reception, dissemination and routing.
- Communicate with coaches, managers, parents and volunteers using email, social media and the Club website.
- Update the website as required to reflect changes in Club information and news.
- Generate and distribute (via email and social media) a quarterly Club newsletter..
- Attend meetings as necessary and provide monthly input to the GM and Director.
- Act as club registrar to local, national, and international organizations.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter expressing their interest and a resume outlining their qualifications via email to Grace Sweeney – firstname.lastname@example.org. Not later than November 10th, 2017.